[Rt-devel] 3.6.0pre0 issues

Shawn Plummer plummer at geneseo.edu
Mon Feb 27 17:03:22 EST 2006

On Feb 27, 2006, at 4:56 PM, Jim Meyer wrote:

> Hello!
>
> On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 15:47 -0500, Shawn Plummer wrote:
>> 2. My installation takes you to the login screen after clicking on
>> any link then after logging in again takes you to the page you
>> requested initially. The only odd thing I have done to customize it
>> is install Jim Meyer's LDAP customization located here http://
>> wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?LDAP (not sure if it is 3.6
>> compatible).
>
> Me, either, though I hope to know that later this week. =] That said,
> Shawn and I corresponded a bit over the double-auth issue while he was
> using 3.4.x and didn't see any obvious reason for this. I'll be firing
> up a test instance running on Linux using MySQL at home to be sure
> it's
> not something odd about our config here, but that'll also be later
> this
> week.

Actually I was pretty sure I only had the double auth issues with
3.5.7. I switched back to 3.4.5 last month for our development and
did not have nay double issues. I will be installing 3.4.5 again
tomorrow to see if I have double auth issues with it.

Shawn Plummer
Systems Manager
CIT SUNY Geneseo
"The mind can make substance, and people planets of its own with
beings brighter than have been, and give a breath to forms which can
outlive all flesh." -Lord Byron