[Rt-devel] {$Ticket->Due} not working in templates

Matt Nichols mnichols at wayport.net
Tue Jan 3 10:13:54 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm not sure this is the right place for this message but I had no
response on the rt-users list. I am trying to inform RT users of their
newly created ticket's due date by using {$Ticket->Due} in my AutoReply
template. For some reason the date that always shows up in the email to
the user is 1970-01-01 00:00:00. This happens if the user specifies a
due date when creating the ticket or leaves the due date blank. Is there
a different variable I should be using in my template?

Many thanks for any info.

-Matt