[Rt-devel] Jumbo - updating owner

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Sun Jan 15 15:40:15 EST 2006

I compared how they were called, and they're the same.  So now I'm starting
to wonder if having EditPeople and EditBasics on the same page is causing
problems .. I tried to change the owner on the Jumbo page via the *TWO*
places possible, and both give me an error.  If I remove the EditPeople from
the Jumbo page and leave EditBasics in, it works -- and vice-versa.. So that
must be it.  FWIW setting the owner in BOTH places to the new value doesn't
work .. One widget is stepping on the other one somehow.

	-=| Ben