[Rt-devel] Bulk update broken in 3.5.x?

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Sat Jan 21 06:50:16 EST 2006

Ever since I upgraded from 3.4, I've had issues with bulk updating doing
nothing when I hit submit.  Until now, I couldn't narrow down the
circumstances.
It seems that if the search has any formatting (the second box in the Edit
-> Advanced page), that I can't do a bulk update (search results show up
fine, but if I make changes and click submit, the page is reloaded and
nothing is executed).  If I clear this formatting and THEN do my update, it
works.
Nothing in the logs either, by the way -- it just doesn't do anything.
Can someone else confirm?  At this point I've not had the chance to debug.

Thanks,

    -=| Ben