[Rt-devel] 'Bulk Update' not working?

Glenn Sieb ges at wingfoot.org
Sun Jan 22 01:20:34 EST 2006

Dave Alden said the following on 1/21/2006 10:23 PM:
> Hi,
>   I'm playing around with 3.5.7, and I can't seem to get the 'Bulk Update'
> feature to work.  I selected a bunch of tickets (status='new' and
> Owner='Nobody'), clicked on 'Bulk Update', and then tried to change the
> status to Deleted.  It acks like everything is going well, then it reloads
> the same 'Bulk Update' page (and there were no changes to the their status).
> Help?
> ...dave

For grins...

Are you running MySQL?

If so, have you upgraded it lately? I had this same trouble after doing
a point-upgrade, and had to run a utility called
mysql_fix_privilege_tables (I had logged into phpMySQL and it gave me an
error that said "Hey--you need to run this utility!"--you might want to
check into that.)

Best,
--Glenn

          ~Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759