[Rt-devel] Feature request: specialized mutators for creating Links

Drew Taylor DTaylor at cidc.com
Thu Jul 20 19:00:58 EDT 2006

I just looked through Ticket::AddLink(), Ticket::_AddLink(),
Record::_AddLink() and didn't see anything obvious about automatically
converting a ticket into the required URI. I'd be happy to work on a
patch if I am indeed not overlooking something. Documenting the proper
values for Target|Base would be included. :-)

Drew