[Rt-devel] Pulling CF data into AdminCCor CC field

Ben Blakely BBlakely at blink.ca
Wed Jul 26 11:24:25 EDT 2006

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the response. This is what im trying to do. I have a ticket
with a series of custom fields that people need to fill out in a certain
queue, one of the cf's being a text box where people put in email
address's in a comma separated format. When that ticket is created (
which is a change management request), I have an approval process. Once
it's approved it goes into a change management queue. I want to be able
to pull the contents of the cf that contains the email address's and put
them into the AdminCC or CC field to notify the required parties.

All in all, I just need to put those email address's in the cc or admin
cc field... excuse the confusing email :)

ben