[Rt-devel] Tasks

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 2 12:32:47 EDT 2006

On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 01:29:41PM -0300, Lucas F. Rosada wrote:
> Hello! My name is Lucas and I will start to hack the RT 3.5 Test code. I've
> customized RT before and have a little knowledge of it's architeture. Is
> there something in the code I can help?

That's a great question. I'd love to see:

* non-destructive "is my RT running ok" tests
* scaling tests: create 50,000 tickets, 50,000 users, 100,000
  transactions  and  see what parts of RT get slow

It'd also be great to mix Devel::Cover and RT's regression suite to see
what parts of RT aren't well covered by tests yet.

Best,

Jesse