[Rt-devel] Ticket history in search.

Derrol Salmon derrols at cablesedge.com
Fri Jun 16 09:50:20 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I would like the ticket history to be displayed in the ticket search page, and have it available as part of the spreadsheet output.
Could someone point me in the right direction as to how best to accomplish this?
I have been poring through the code trying to isolate the area where I think could be done, but I am off the mark probably.

I checked the archives and this same question that I have was asked by another individual in March 2006 I believe, but no answer was
provided.

Thank you.

Derrol