[Rt-devel] RT API

Alexander Finger af at syd.de
Fri Mar 3 08:06:08 EST 2006

Andy, I see where you want to go; a "clean" xml-based Interface would be
 nice to have, however you can do most of what you probably want to do
already today with the existing API (perl) or even the rt CLI. All you
need to do is to write a wrapper around them and there you go. Not too
much effort.
I did that for an email-Integration with Lotus Notes, including some
sanity checking and duplicate removal. And I'm no programmer.
/af