[Rt-devel] RT Speed

Andrew Sullivan ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Tue Mar 7 15:27:29 EST 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 02:48:34PM -0500, Michael.ki wrote:
> 'user+system' time (I guess the rest was ambient and/or the dprof
> overhead) - the DBIx::SearchBuilder stuff was close to 60% of the
> execution time (~35 seconds).

Well, that module still could use a rocket engine, but I think you
might find an improvement.  There's one way to find out, of course:
load it up and give it a whack.  Your users will love the additional
features, I assure you.  And I can say that one thing that _wasn't_
bad was the very-old-ticket issue.  We have all ours online, back to
2001, without trouble.  That part Just Works.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
"The year's penultimate month" is not in truth a good way of saying
November.
		--H.W. Fowler