[Rt-devel] Question about custom fields

Landon Stewart | Superb Internet Corp. landonstewart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:06:53 EST 2006

I wish to populate a few custom fields as well as add admincc addresses
automatically upon providing an IP address.
eg:
1) Complaint comes in about abuse
2) I figure out what IP they are complaining about and put it in a custom
field and hit submit
3) An external utility uses that IP to return some email addresses and other
information
4) I can then use the "Comment" button to ask our client to comment on the
complaint
5) Respond to the complaining party when it is resolved.

Is there a better way to do this?  If not how do I do that which is above?

--
Landon Stewart
Superb Internet Corporation