[Rt-devel] Homepage refresh

David Chandek-Stark david.chandek.stark at duke.edu
Tue Oct 31 10:48:40 EST 2006

It seems to me that the default homepage refresh interval should be a user
preference rather than a session variable. My users want it to be set when
they login, but instead they have to submit the form once to set it for
the session. I can't see a not-too-involved way to solve the problem. I
can set a non-zero default value for the form, but users still have to
submit it; and, I can set a default value for the session variable, but
then even users who don't want the refresh behavior (and don't have the
portlet) get the default refresh.

--David