[Rt-devel] REST: should retrieving a particular attachment require a ticket number?

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Mon Sep 4 19:16:01 EDT 2006

> To take things even further, why shouldn't there be
> html/REST/1.0/Forms/attachment?  Then we could say things like
>
>   rt show attachment/6
>

> This doesn't scare me. I'll take a patch for it ;)

I have a patch to do this and also

rt show attachment/6/content

- I'll submit it shortly. It puts a warning message in place of the
content if it's not text. I'd like to be able to "edit" attachments too
so that they can be added/modified from the command-line. Looking into
it.

PK