[Rt-devel] sending ticket attachments via soap

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri Sep 8 07:00:45 EDT 2006

rt-3.6.1/Apache2
I've written a simple soap service  for rt that can communicate with
windows .net client via a wsdl file, however I can't find the best way
to send attachments, as rt will expect a mime object that combine the
update/create text with the attachment, I'll need to create this object
on the server (rt side), can anyone suggest the best way to do this, the
.net developers would prefer to send attachments separate as a DIME
Referenced binary.
Thanks;
Roy