[Rt-devel] Status of PGP mime implementation?

Alex Meyer apmeyer at doit.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 13 17:36:45 EDT 2006

I was just wondering what the status was of the PGP/mime
implementation. I noticed a post back in February of this year and
you guys said you were working on it. We'd really like to be able to
sign our outgoing messages but don't see a good way of doing it.

If you think it might be a while... what chance do we have of hacking
the SendEmail.pm for our needs? We were thinking of trying to pipe
the end result out to openSSL and sign it that way. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Alex