[Rt-devel] RT 3.6.5rc2

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 21 14:04:15 EDT 2007

RT 3.6.5rc2 is now available from http://download.bestpractical.com/
pub/rt/devel

Tell me how it goes and we can get 3.6.5 out.

Best,

Jesse

Fixes

* reverted CSS changes causing problems in IE browser

* use less nested tables when show editor for a CF

* don't show a CF on create and/or edit if user has no right to
change it

* add missed closing </div>. Thanks to Nicholas Clark

* for a long time format parser has been parsing /CLASS, but we were
   not using it. Thanks to Nicholas Clark

* get rid of old perl-5.6.1 compatibility code

* fix a bug where a 0 was displayed after a value for multiple-values
   custom fields. Thanks to Quentin Garnier

* add new $ChartFont option to the config which allow admin to
   select a TrueType font RT will use in charts

* doc updates

Translations

* fix translation of phrase 'Tickets' in ru.po
* simplify translators' work by using phrases with the same case