[Rt-devel] Adding Button to Ticket Actions

Matthew Ekstrand-Abueg mattea at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 3 17:49:38 EST 2007

Dear RT Devel Group,

I am trying to create an additional button to quickly and easily mark something
as Spam in our current infrastructure (a Custom Field).  For look and ease of
acccess, I wanted to put this in the header actions along with the following:

    * Steal ··· Comment · Reply · Resolve

I would preferrably like to do this as a Callback if possible, but I can't
figure out where I would add this, or even how the Callbacks work in terms of
which directory tree controls what (local/Callbacks vs local/html/Callbacks vs
local/share/html/Callbacks vs share/html/Callbacks ).  Any help with
this would be greatly appreciated.

--
Matthew Ekstrand-Abueg
Systems Administrator