[Rt-devel] Beginner - Usage of the local dir

javacupix javacupix at gmaiL.com
Tue Feb 6 12:53:23 EST 2007

Hi,

I've just started to modify are newly installed version of RT and everything
was going fine then suddenly I wasn't able to see any of my new
modifications while using RT.

Let me be a bit more specific
I started modifying the Create.html in the local dir so that "requestor"
would be a disabled input box, this went absolutly fine
I then deleted the "cc" inputbox, restarted the server... and the requestor
input box would stay disabled but the cc was ok...
So i deleted the Create.html from the local dir to start the thing from
scratch, rebooted the server, the original Create.html was used from the
share dir so RT was "standard"
I did a copy of the Create.html from the share to local and after restarting
the server RT was again with disabled inputbox on "requestor"

It's like RT has a sort of cache of my local dir and overrides my local
changes with the cache... actually i'm pretty confused... any idea on what's
wrong with me or my procedures?