[Rt-devel] DBIx::SB::Handle -- $PrevHandle question.

Dmitri Tikhonov dtikhonov at vonage.com
Wed Feb 21 17:02:14 EST 2007

Jesse Vincent wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 04:41:54PM -0500, Dmitri Tikhonov wrote:
>  > Is that $PrevHandle still relied on in RT or is it a relic?
>
> It's not something that can be removed, no.

Could you please elaborate on that?  Since we maintain an instance of RT
here, this dependence on $PrevHandle interests me.  In what way does RT
depend on this behavior?

(I could remove it and wait for something to break, but I think that's a
suboptimal solution if you just know why it's needed :)

Thank you,

   - Dmitri.