[Rt-devel] logic bug on caching queues

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Jul 5 06:47:29 EDT 2007

I note that RT::Queue::StatusArray() is documented as

  Returns an array of all statuses for this queue

Whilst the current implementation does not return different results per
queue, the facility seems to be there to do it.

However /html/Elements/SelectStatus has

    <%ONCE>
    my $queue = new RT::Queue($session{'CurrentUser'});
    my @status = $queue->StatusArray();
    </%ONCE>

Am I right in my understanding of Mason that that ONCE block is run exactly
once at the time of loading the page? If so, surely it will cache the status
list to early, and hence prevent a correct drop down if someone wishes to
customise RT to have different statuses available on different queues.

Nicholas Clark