[Rt-devel] '10 highest priority tickets' does not have hyperlinks

Greg Petras gpetme at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:38:44 EDT 2007

Hi -

I've got a working configuration of RT 3.6.3 on Apache 2.0.59,
mod_perl 2.0.3, and Perl 5.8.8.

I was asked to modify the '10 highest priority tickets' section. I
added 'Priority greater than 0' to the search, and saved the search
"[_1] highest priority tickets I own". Now all users, including mine,
have a list of tickets and tickets numbers as we did before, but there
are no hyperlinks to click through to the ticket. I tried to remove
the 'priority greater than 0' addition to the search, and saved it,
but the hyperlinks are still not back. Has anyone seen this behavior,
or know how to revert the change?

Thanks a lot,

Greg