[Rt-devel] REST Interface

Uli Staerk Uli.Staerk at globalways.net
Mon Jun 25 11:34:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

I created a form on our homepage that can create tickets using the REST
Interface. With the form the user is able to add further information to
his tickets, or mark them as resolved.
But every time the user adds information via the form, the creator is
wrong. The creator is always the user that is authenticated - which is
basically correct. But as the customer-login has no access to the REST
API (gets always redirected to /SelfService), I cant use his login to
create the history entry.
How can I create a correspondence/comment that has the same creator as
the tickets requestor with the REST Interface?