[Rt-devel] Problem with DBIx::Searchbuilder > 1.43

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Sat Mar 3 14:27:46 EST 2007

I installed a new RT server lately and naturally fixdeps picked up the
latest DBIx::SearchBuilder (1.46). This seemed to break the QueryBuilder
and Replies (took a long time to get the pages up, something to do with
the Owner dropdown). I reverted to 1.45_02 and that fixed that problem.
But then, we found that on editing a ticket basics, the Owner drop-down
only contained the Nobody user. I downgraded to 1.43 and everything
returned to normal.

RT 3.6.3
Mysql 5.0.27

PK