[Rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] List of updated tickets

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:52:29 EST 2007

On 3/8/07, Asif Iqbal <vadud3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/5/07, Ruslan Zakirov <ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Try next tSQL: "LastUpdated > '-1 hour' ".
>
> Excellent!
>
> Is there a way to get it using any RT tool?
As far as I know all RT tools should support it, you can use it in
WebUI, CLI, crontool and all other tools that allows you to define
search condition using "ticket sql".
If you're talking about custom code, then RT::Tickets::FromSQL method
takes "ticket sql" as input and applies conditions in the string to
the collection.