[Rt-devel] Which tool to use for translation

YAMANE Shinji s-yamane at computer.org
Tue Aug 12 10:27:53 EDT 2008

Just a brief report:

To translate rt-3.8.x,  I got password from launchpad.
   https://translations.launchpad.net/rt/3.8/+pots/rt

I also got a notice that launpad.net is to apply BSD license for translations,
I believe it does not conflict with RT development.
   http://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LicensingFAQ

Thanks,

--
Shinji R. Yamane
 Ph.D student / Graduate School of Interdisciplinary Information Studies, University of Tokyo