[Rt-devel] RTFM 2.4.0rc1

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 20 11:10:36 EDT 2008

Now that RT 3.8.1 has been released, I'm happy to announce a new
release candidate
for RTFM.  This version of RTFM should work fine on 3.4/3.6/3.8.1 and
contains a number
of integration fixes for 3.8.  You should not try to use this with
3.8.0.

You can download the release candidate from:

http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RTFM-2.4.0rc1.tar.gz
http://download.bestpractical.com/pub/rt/devel/RTFM-2.4.0rc1.tar.gz.siz

A brief changelog follows

-kevin

New Features
  * SelfService users can search for Articles
  * Global Topics
    * Queue specific article lists using Topics
  * Integration with 3.8
  * RTFM UI now available during Ticket Creation (only in 3.8.1 or
higher)

Bugs
  * Fix cases where we didn't correctly create "Refers To" links when
    using an Article while Replying to Tickets
  * Better error handling in the display and creation of Links
  * Fix sorting of Topics in the different views of Articles
  * Fix display of Topics and Articles in the Topic view of the system
  * Lots of cleanups