[Rt-devel] SearchBuilder help needed

Agnislav Onufrijchuk Agnislav.Onufrijchuk at portaone.com
Wed Dec 3 09:04:55 EST 2008

Hi all.

Can you please help me with constructing query using native RT methods?

I need to override Email Gateway method with adding additional check. I
use following sql-query:

select
   CC.customer_id from CustomerContacts CC
LEFT JOIN
   ContactEmails CE ON (CC.id = CE.Contact_Id)
WHERE
   CE.Email = "some at email.com";

What object should I use as base - RT::CustomerContacts or
RT::ContactEmails? And what sequence of Join and Limit methods should I
use?

I'm new in DBIx::SearchBuilder and need a bit help to start :)

--
Agnislav Onufrijchuk
PortaOne, Inc., RT Developer

   Meet us at Internet Telephony East