[Rt-devel] RT Approvals

Chia-liang Kao clkao at bestpractical.com
Sun Dec 7 05:03:05 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am in the process of refactoring the builtin RT approval processes,
which should be in the next release - 3.8.2.  I am making some changes
and dropping the existing scrip-based rules, so this is a heads up if
you made changes to the builtin scrips, you might need to adapt your
changes for 3.8.2.  Meanwhile I am interested to know if anyone here
is using the approval features, and if there's any feature request we
can take into consideration while improving it.

Cheers,
CLk