[Rt-devel] Webpath and RT-Extension-ResetPassword

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Dec 10 10:18:45 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Joop van de Wege
<JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I've just installed the above mentioned extension and have noticed two
> problems with it.
> - it uses the old Module::Install (copied a more recent version into ./inc)
> - it doesn't respect $WebPath. The following file needs  to be edited:
> RT-Extension-ResetPassword/html/Callbacks/RT-Extension-ResetPassword/Elements/Login/Default
>

> Changed content to (original 2 lines, the <%RT->Config->Get('WebPath')%>
> is the edit):
> =====
> <a
> href="<%RT->Config->Get('WebPath')%>/NoAuth/ResetPassword/Request.html"><&|/l&>Forgot
> your password?</&></a></div>
> =====

May be it's better to use $RT::WebPath in this extension as many users
use it with RT 3.6 and earlier. RT->Config calls don't not work in
3.6. If you submit a translation I can release a new version.

> As a side note:
>
> How do you localize extensions?

read this
http://svn.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi/bps/view/rtir/2.4/trunk/po/README

Create a po dir, create xx.po file with proper header (take from some
po file in RT). follow instructions from the README above.

> Joop

Best regards, Ruslan.