[Rt-devel] About data integrity rules

Rafael Martinez r.m.guerrero at usit.uio.no
Fri Feb 8 04:02:00 EST 2008

Hello

We are running RT 3.6.1 in a webcluster (via LVS) with 2 nodes and
PostgreSQL 8.2 as the database backend.

We can see that there are not data integrity rules defined in the
database schema (we suppose that the application implements this). We
have seen a couple of times problems with RT because there were data
inconsistency between tables (probably because a chain of actions in the
application/system has triggered a bug)

Our question:

Would it be possible to get the data model of the database schema so we
could identify all relations between tables/attributes and create the
data integrity rules needed?

We will do the job of creating these rules with pleasure. And you can
get the code when we are finnish.

regards,
--
 Rafael Martinez, <r.m.guerrero at usit.uio.no>