[rt-devel] RT and CVS on different hosts

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Mon Jan 14 03:27:24 EST 2008

I've never even looked at the CVS code, but I (and others) run the
rt-mailgate on one machine, with the WebUI on another, and I assume the
same prinicples apply.
Just install a second RT on the CVS host, minus the WebUI, and do the set
it to connect to the RT database remotely.
I imagine that would work, but as I said, I've never looked at the CVS bit.

-fr.