[Rt-devel] Calendar popup not working ( IE )

Roy Sowa Roy.Sowa at rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Tue Jul 1 09:07:42 EDT 2008

IE's "javascript error console" , is not quite as easy to find/use, but I did get it ..
 sadly when I try clicking on a Calendar popup no error is generated...
 still no popup...
  I am using IE6, but I have also tried IE7...
  I am in overmy head a bit here, but I have seen some references to the "onload" differences between FF and IE resulting in things like this..
   Can anyone confirm that in IE the popup works ( at least then I would know it's local to my install attempt )
   Thanks for your patience any hints or links or reads would be much appreciated...

Roy ( newbie )

On Jun 28, 2008, at 1:55 AM, Roy Sowa wrote:

> Jesse
>   You recently asked for feedback on IE...
>   I am in the process  of building 3.8.0rc2 .
>
> And while I may have broken things as I try to apply some of the
> older plug-ins and patches  ( hoping they would magically
> work ...not ) .
> When using IE,  the calendar links pop-up is not working for DATES.

Can you have a look in IE's "javascript error console"?

> If I use firefox all works as expected...
> Also
> Noticed this path on the source of a ticket's  Dates page
> <script type="text/javascript" src="/NoAuth/RichText/fckeditor.js"></
> script>
> but in my install the fckeditor.js  and files are found one
> directory below...
> /NoAuth/RichText/FCKeditor/.....

That's ok. The 'dhandler' tkaes care of that magicall.