[Rt-devel] Adding Custom Fields to Quick Create

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Tue Jul 1 13:09:56 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 10:04:04AM -0600, Jonathan Jeppson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on adding custom fields to Quick Create on the main page
> of RT.  I've been wading through code, but I'm having a hard time
> finding how RT saves the values of Custom Fields to tickets.
>
> Can anyone shed some light or point me in the right direction?

share/html/Ticket/Create.html call share/html/Ticket/Display.html on
submit, after some processing, then Display.html do little processing
and pass args to RT::Interface::Web::CreateTicket which call
RT:Ticket::Create which create the ticket and add the customfields
values from args.

my ($status, $msg) = $self->_AddCustomFieldValue(
[...]