[Rt-devel] We need your help to release RT 3.8.0rc1 on Friday

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Jun 9 09:26:11 EDT 2008

RT 3.8.0 is getting close. Really, really close. We've been working
through bug fixes and code cleanups and have made fairly amazing
progress in getting the list of open tickets against RT cut down to a
manageable level.

What I need from you, dear RT users, is a list of tickets you would
propose as "release-blocking" issues in RT 3.8. Please reply to this
message with a list of ticket URLs + subjects for things you think
need to be addressed before the RT 3.8.0 release. If you need to
create a new ticket for a previously unreported issue, that's 100%
ok. :)

You can log into http://rt3.fsck.com  with a username of 'guest' and a
password of 'guest'

If you can, use a format like this:

http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=8541		-	patch to fix
"isn't" search for CF with multiple values

I'll take your lists and work them up into a set of dependencies for:

http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=9573 	-	RT 3.8.0 Release

Thank you!

Jesse