[Rt-devel] [patch] Bulk update ignorant of wiki custom field

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Mon Nov 10 18:58:33 EST 2008

> Want to forward something into rt-bugs?
Doh! I knew there was a btter place to send.

> We should probably doublecheck for other missing types, although
> that makes me wonder if the whole thing could just use EditCustomField
> instead.
Indeed, that was the major motivation for sending... not that it was the best
fix, but to point out the problem. Ah yes, and let that do the work of
splitting?
Probably a good idea. The whole add/delete is kind of funny for non-select
fields too.
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.