[Rt-devel] RT 3.8.1 and adding a new portlet to the database

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 05:02:39 EST 2008

Ages ago, I tried doing an RT 3.8.0 upgrade, and I worked out a way of
creating a new portlet for all my users' front pages which showed
tickets they'd submitted, and this involved me adding a bit of extra
data to the upgrade process.  I even still have the content of that
upgrade file:

@Attributes = (
     { Name => 'Search - My Requested Tickets',
       Description => '[_1] tickets I requested',
       Content     =>
       { Format => q{'<a href="__WebPath__/Ticket/Display.html?
id=__id__">__id__</a>/TITLE:#', '<a href="__WebPath__/Ticket/
Display.html?id=__id__">__Subject__</a>/TITLE:Subject', QueueName,
ExtendedStatus, OwnerName},
         Query   => " Requestor.id = '__CurrentUser__' AND ( Status =
'new' OR Status = 'open' OR Status = 'stalled')",
         OrderBy => 'id',
         Order   => 'DESC'
        },
     },
);

1;

What I can't remember for the life of me is what the command line
invocation is to load that data file into the appropriate chunk of the
database.  Can you help me out here?

Thanks,

Tim