[Rt-devel] [Patch] Set a default update type per queue

Chad Granum chad at opensourcery.com
Mon Feb 9 12:40:45 EST 2009

I have attached a patch that allows you to specify the default update
type per queue. This really only effects which option (reply or comment)
is pre-selected for you on jumbo edit.

It adds a select to the queue editing page to set the option for the
queue. The Ticket ModifyAll page then defaults to the selected option
for that queue. This is useful because we have a few queues where we
never want to comment, and always want to reply, but people keep
forgetting to switch options. We have other queues however where that is
not the case, so a mass change was not an option.

-Chad Granum
(OpenSourcery)