[Rt-devel] What are some of the IT requirements for upgrading from RT 3.6 -> 3.8?

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Tue Jan 13 09:46:47 EST 2009

Grob, Mark - Nick schrieb:
> I am doing some prelimiary research on the requirements for upgrading
> to RT 3.8. I had a bunch of custom code implemented into our RT
> version, I was wondering if their is a detailed change log between RT
> 3.6 -> 3.8? Or an installation guide for upgrades?
>
> -Mark

Use a 2nd system to test everything.
Upgrading a live-system without rehearsal is very "brave".

As we do not know your custom-code, it's IMO difficult to say how much
work is needed to get it working again.
I would use your test-system to see what works and what not and then
come back here with specific questions ;-)

Rainer