[Rt-devel] Different queries/formats for searches on frontpage and full

Agnislav Onufrijchuk Agnislav.Onufrijchuk at portaone.com
Mon Jul 13 05:27:00 EDT 2009

Hi all.

RT 3.8.4 . Currently list format of search blocks on 'RT at a glance' page and
search results after click on appropriate box-title link is similar. Is it
possible to have them different. For example, on first page I need only general
information about tickets I own (5 fields), but on search result page I need
full information about tickets (16 fields in 2 lines).

Is it possible?

--
Agnislav Onufrijchuk
PortaOne, Inc., RT Developer