[Rt-devel] Small patch to /Elements/MakeClicky

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Mar 6 01:55:14 EST 2009

On 6 Mar 2009, at 5:06 am, Robert Spier wrote:

> Wouldn't it be cleaner to just define
>
> .clickylink a wbr { display: inline-block; } in the main CSS?

As I said, yes, you could do that, but there are three themes already,
so it would need to be done for all of them.  That's perfectly OK, but
it would be something that needed to be remembered each time someone
produced a new theme.  This particular bit of CSS needs to be there
for all themes, which is why I put it inline.  I don't really mind how
it's done in the end.

Tim