[Rt-devel] LDAP Authentication module does not place users under "Everyone"

Nikolas Chrysandreas n.chrysandreas at albourne.com
Tue Nov 24 11:20:08 EST 2009

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply.
My problem is not having any autocreated account to be privileged. I am aware of the RT_SiteConfig.pm parameter and I wouldn't want all users to be privileged.
My original problem was that the unprivileged users were directed to the SelfService interface that is limited and not 'controlled' by rights as the normal RT interface that the privileged users see.
I would like the unprivileged users to see the normal interface.
I have gave privileges to the desired users but for the rest (as they are quite many users and they are authenticated against LDAP) I would like them to see the normal RT interface and give them the desired right using the global group "Unprivileged"
I have gone through the RT_Config.pm but was not able to find a parameter to include in my RT_SiteConfig.pm that would redirect the unprivileged users to the normal interface.

Sorry for the confusion..I blame my English.

Thanks again
-Nik