[Rt-devel] Packaging plugins

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 20 06:16:49 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm in the process of packaging RTx::EmailCompletion for Debian.
However, I've realised that I actually need to extend the plugin
loader to cope with this, since I can't put my packaged plugins
in /usr/local where the plugin loader expects them.

Has anyone done this before? The patch to add this to RT shouldn't
be too hard and obviously it's easy to deploy for the Debian packaged
version, but I wanted to run this idea past people generally first
to avoid creating problems down the line.

Cheers,
Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team