[Rt-devel] RT 3.8.x different Web Stylesheets

Brumm, Torsten / Kuehne + Nagel / Ham MI-ID torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Wed Apr 7 05:46:40 EDT 2010

Hi RT Developers,
we try to add an additional CSS Sheet to RT, created a new subfolder below NoAuth/css but the new Stylesheet does not appear as option. Searched a little inside the Config and Module Files and found inside lib/RT/Config.pm the following:

    WebDefaultStylesheet => {
        Section         => 'General',                #loc
        Overridable     => 1,
        SortOrder       => 3,
        Widget          => '/Widgets/Form/Select',
        WidgetArguments => {
            Description => 'Theme',                  #loc
            # XXX: we need support for 'get values callback'
            Values => [qw(3.5-default 3.4-compat web2)],
       },

i don't like the idea to change this core module of RT to extent the "themes" options of RT, what about this idea:

    WebDefaultStylesheet => {
        Section         => 'General',                #loc
        Overridable     => 1,
        SortOrder       => 3,
        Widget          => '/Widgets/Form/Select',
        WidgetArguments => {
            Description => 'Theme',                  #loc
            # XXX: we need support for 'get values callback'
        Values => RT->Config->Get('WebStylesheets'),
       },

And add an Option to RT_Config.pm like:

Set($WebStylesheets, [qw(web2 mytemplate 3.5-default 3.4-compat)]);

OK, my try was not successfull till now, but i think this way should be usable to get different Styles to work inside RT.

Any hints or suggestions?

Torsten

Kuehne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschaeftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Dirk Blesius, Reiner Heiken, Bruno Mang, Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté, Mark Reinhardt, Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persoenlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kuehne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschaeftsfuehrender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kuehne