[Rt-devel] Info on writing extensions: starting points etc.

Andy Jewell Andy.Jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 10:55:49 EDT 2010

Thanks Kevin,

I'll take a look.

Andy D'Arcy Jewell
SysMicro Linux Support

T:  +44 (0) 844 991 8804
M: +44 (0) 7961 605631
F:  +44 (0) 844 357 7020
E:  andy.jewell at sysmicro.co.uk
W: www.sysmicro.co.uk

CRN THE CHANNEL AWARDS 2009 WINNER
SysMicro named CRN’s Editor’s Choice for Emerging Business of the Year 2009, recognising SysMicro for our considerable growth, specifically in Enterprise Solutions.