[Rt-devel] error after fresh installation of 3.9-trunk

Christian Loos cloos at netsandbox.de
Wed Dec 8 18:58:06 EST 2010

Hi Jesse and Sunnavy,

I tried on the latest trunk from github with "./configure
--enable-layout=RT3" and "./configure --enable-layout=relative" and with
"PerlSwitches -I/opt/rt4/local/lib -I/opt/rt4/lib" apache directive and
without this directive and with all combinations from above, all with
the same *strange* result:
It is still failing SOMETIMES!!

Most times, after a apache restart it doesn't fail. But after some page
reloads (up to 10) it suddenly fails.

My system:
Ubuntu 10.10 + apache2 (2.2.16-1ubuntu3.1, mpm-worker) + mod_perl2
(2.0.4-7ubuntu1)

If available, I use the Perl modules from the Ubuntu repositories. The
rest I get from CPAN.

-Chris