[Rt-devel] Warning Message On Correspond

Simone Sanna simone.sanna at tinet.net
Tue Dec 21 12:03:45 EST 2010

Hello,

Is anybody aware of any extension that could enable RT to send some kind
of warning, to the user like a pop up window, a sound notice, a voice or
whatever, that could awake the user attention when a new mail arrives to
RT, with indication of the mail it refers to?

That would be very useful for my NOC with many tickets opened at the
same time and many customers sending replies to RT at any time.

I think that it would be linked to the new transaction of type
"Correspond" created when a mail is fetched and acknowledged and added
to the ticket.

Thanks

Simone Sanna