[Rt-devel] Custom fields as dates patch

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Fri Jul 23 06:41:13 EDT 2010

Ivan Kohler wrote:
> Seems to work well enough now AFAICT.  :)

I have found one problem. If I add a date CF and apply it to a queue
(General), that works OK. If I then fill in this CF thats also OK. But
if I goto Tickets (Query Builder) and select the General queue I don't
get the 'Calendar' link besides my custom Date CF.
Looking at it with Firebug reveals that the code is generated but the '
are escaped as '
This isn't the case for the dates generated by PickBasics but somehow it
is for PickCFs. The why of it eludes me.

Regards,

Joop