[Rt-devel] Custom fields as dates patch

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Mon Jul 26 05:49:45 EDT 2010

Ivan Kohler wrote:
> Seems to work well enough now AFAICT.  :)
Found one more problem.
I have entered a date through the Calendar popup (2010-07-23) and saved it.
Then I tried to search for it and wasn't able to find the ticket back.
Looking at the database I discovered why.
It is stored in the database (ObjectCustomFieldValues) as 2010-07-22
22:00:00
The datepicker picks the date in in my Timezone (GMT+1, +1 for DST =+2)
but its stored in the database as GMT. That is not the problem in itself
but the date entered in the Query builder is NOT converted to GMT and so
never finds the ticket.

Regards,

Joop