[Rt-devel] Patch for link shredding

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Mon Oct 25 11:09:55 EDT 2010

The attached patch enables shredding of links that point to local objects
that define different link types than RT::Ticket. (Asset Tracker defines
it's own link types.)

BTW, shouldn't link definitions be stored somewhere other than RT::Ticket?
It seems the generalization of RT links has not been fully realized.

Jesse, please let me know if the attached patch isn't in the preferred
format. This is my first time generating a patch using git and I'm not sure
if I used the correct options for your preferred workflow.

-Todd